Friday, December 12, 2014

Studio 22...Downstairs

Built in that Chuck made to hold my bolts of fabric
and some of my toys. 


Our old dining room table/chairs 




Pretty Chandelier 




Book cases....thread racks..1800's sewing rocker.....ironing board.



TV...fabric cabinet....embroidery machine on antique sewing
machine. 



The landing for the stairs.....my poster
from the Paducah Quilt Show....and
my thimble collection 



Wing chair for hand sewing....with
my President's quilt.



window by the landing.....antique
sewing machine drawers. 

Well, I'm moved in.  Both upstairs and downstairs.  Of course things aren't totally finished in Studio 22 but it gets closer every day.  The pictures don't do it justice.  The walls are a pretty lavender and the trim is white.  I love having our old dining room table in the middle of the room, which holds four machines.  My embroidery machine is on my antique sewing machine.  I like standing up to embroider.  There is still some painting of the trim to do and the bath room door.  We are still working on the kitchenette also.  I've already worked on a couple of projects in the new studio.  It's wonderful!!!!!  I think I'll be spending the long, cold winter having fun in Studio 22.

No comments: