Friday, December 12, 2014

Studio 22 Upstairs




The big desk, computer table with lavender chair

Matching chandelier...to the one downstairs.
just smaller



Scrap booking supplies....there will be a white shelf above
the two windows, in the near future.  



The only wall to hang things since the side walls slant.



Half wall book case for scrap books




great container for punches















Wire baskets for ribbon storage 


The upstairs of Studio 22 is just as wonderful as downstairs.  It separates my sewing area from my scrap booking area.  All my black/white furniture, etc goes so well with the pretty lavender walls.  There is a little work left upstairs also.  A white shelf to be made for over the double windows and the skinny shelves on the back wall to hold all my rubber stamps.  My first project upstairs was making our 2014 Christmas cards.  It was great having all my supplies at hand as I sat at my big desk and listened to Christmas music on my radio.  The perfect way to break in the upstairs of Studio 22.

No comments: