Sunday, December 21, 2014

Real Guest Room

Quilt cabinet to hold some of my quilts that I've made
since we moved up here.  



Dresser given to us by Lady Melanie......
Chair I found at a Thrift store and Chuck
painted and we had recovered. 



Bed side table which was Chuck's Mom/Dad's



1940's Bed


Blue/white Christmas tree which I hope
some day of having blue lights on.  

Yes, Virginia....there is a real guest room at Brambly Pines now.  It took a lot of dreaming and a lot of work but it finally happened.  It just took building a studio to house my sewing room and scrap booking space.  A lot of paint and a little bit of sewing.  Now, when we have company, Chuck doesn't have to give up his bedroom to our guest.  They have their own room....any time they want to come to Brambly Pines to spend time in the country.

No comments: