Friday, December 28, 2012

Silly Cats


George, hanging off the porch

Camouflage Annie

Too much cat nip Oscar

Meeeeeeeeooooooooow
I have to say, having five cats here at Brambly Pines, they keep you entertained.  You never know what any of them are going to do next.  George is the one that makes me laugh the most.  Then, there is Oscar.  If he sees a human, he cries as loud and long as he can in one breath.  He can hold his breath longer than any cat I've ever seen.  Good thing the rest of them don't cry much.  Oscar does it enough for all of them.  I bought a new " kitty blanket" for Annabelle on crazy sale just before Christmas.  I was thinking...black, good color.  It won't show all the cat feathers ( that's what Genavive called cat fur, when she was little).  Well, when Annie lays on the blanket in the chair, you can't see her unless a little part of her "white" is showing.  I have looked in the chair, thinking she wasn't there and went looking for her.  It does keep things interesting around here.  

No comments: