Saturday, December 24, 2011

More Christmas

The tree is so much prettier in person!

One of six of the baby peeps on the tree representing " The girls".

Glass based card holder
I thought I was done with all the decorating, present buying and what have you that goes with Christmas...BUT! Chuck read in the Moulton weekly paper that everything in Roden's was 50% off!  Of course I had to go out and make sure there wasn't anything that I HAD to have at that price.  Ha! should I say I ended up with a cart full!  Well, some of it was Shell's because I called her to see if she wanted anything.  I ended up buying six little peeps to hang on the tree, along with some spikey uppie things to put on the top of our tree.  Then, there was this pretty glass based card holder and rolls of mesh that Shell used to make our wreath.  I grabbed another bag of chopped pecans ( they weren't on sale) to put in the freezer for all my cookies I make through out the year.  Any ways....I THINK I'm done with Christmas...at least for this year.  

No comments: