Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bottle Tree



We FINALLY got it!  We ordered the 34 bottle, bottle tree from Dave ( our iron man) in September and it was suppose to be done by the end of October.  Well, with all his work that he has to do for all the Fall Craft shows, it wasn't done.  We kept checking with him ....and last week, he reported that it was DONE!  Charlotte and her Mom, each had ordered one also.  ( they are the rage up here) I had been collecting my wine bottles and have been looking for different colored ones.  Mostly I had the cobalt blue ones.  I decided that I was going to make my tree ALL blue!  When I was talking to Gene on the phone the other day, she told me that the cobalt blue bottles are suppose to ward off " evil spirits"...ha.  I'm not too sure about how many evil spirits we have on Brambly Pines but maybe they will ward off evil coyotes!

No comments: