Thursday, March 3, 2011

Front porch



You can either " rock, glide or swing" on the front porch now.  (yes, I still need to paint the swing along with 15 other things) We were in town the other day and stopped at Lowes to look at drawer pulls for my new/old armoire and right there by the front door, were these black and white gliders.  Gliders are the thing to have up here....especially the old metal ones.  I liked this wooden one because it matched the rocking chairs that we had.  We had a double rocker on the front porch but no one ever sat in it.  We always sit in the single rockers. ...soooooo I had Chuck put it on the back porch and I love it there!  I sit in it every day now.  Even Annabelle took a nap on it the other day.  Now that the weather has been so pretty we have been spending more time on the porches. Even the kitties. Marmalade has decided that the back porch is a really neat place to be.  We are getting ready to put the twin bed on the back porch so we can sleep out there this Spring and Summer. I'm looking for an old twin wrought iron bed.  I'll find one, one of these days.  Meantime, it's fun looking.  You never know what you are going to find.

No comments: