Friday, February 25, 2011

Spring Flowers


It may not be " True Spring" yet but it is to me.  The daffodils are blooming!!!! They are all along the sides of the roads and in people's yards. Soon they will be in the house, the porches, the explorer, the truck and even in my kayak ( when we take them out soon).   I have many favorite flowers and daffodils are one of them.  I think it's because they don't grow in Florida and I love the shape of them.  Another favorite, is pansies.  Those do grow in Florida, but not for a long period of time. ( too hot)  Pansies are planted everywhere up here.  You plant them in the fall and they last through the cold winter and well into summer.  We may get another "frost" before Spring is truly here but I can see it peeking around the corner. 

No comments: