Thursday, March 17, 2011

A bit of Spring



Tulips


Tulips and pansies






Forsythia
 Spring....it's finally here!  Such a pretty time of the year.  Not only are all the flowers starting to bloom but the birds are singing their little hearts out.  Soon there will be nests being made and baby birds hatching.  I sure hope our "blue bird" house gets used this Spring.  The BNOE already have a blue bird in their's.  We hung the humming bird feeders the other day.  We're hoping with the weather being warm for the past few weeks, that the hummers will come early.  Every day, I walk around the yard and look at all the pretty flowers.  Soon, my tulips will be blooming.  I've been waiting for that to happen all winter.  It's just " unreal" for me to be able to grow tulips.  The true fact that I'm living " up north".  I am so loving it all!

No comments: