Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Little bit...Reba

Reba is still living in the woods around the barn and " the girls, mansion". I see her every morning when I go down to let everyone outside. I sure hope she can take care of herself until she grows up and then we will try and trap her so she can live in the house and yard.
I am happy to report, there was another " egg" yesterday and I found it in one of the nesting boxes. I still think it's " Sipsey" laying them since she is the biggest. It won't be long, before the rest of the girls will be laying. That's when I will have to come up with lots of egg recipes. I always keep at least a 1/2 dozen hard boiled eggs in the refrigerator. Guess I'll have to up it to a dozen here pretty soon. I will make devil eggs more often and all of my pretty " egg plates" will get good use. It's so much fun to walk into the mansion and find an egg. It's like having Easter, every couple of days. :-)





No comments: