Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Beautiful Purple Deck!



























I planted one wisteria at the corner of our deck, three years ago and this is the first year that we have been able to enjoy the fruits of my labor.  Last Spring it was covered in buds but we got a last minute frost and it ruined all the buds.  It never had a chance to bloom.  Not this Spring!!!  It all started to open last week and now it's beautiful drippy down, purple flowers with an amazing, wonderful smell.  I wish it would last forever.  Well, at least all summer.  I'm enjoying it every chance I get to go out and stand or sit on the deck.  We are suppose to get a hard rain in a couple of days and I'm pretty sure, along with the rain, will be purple flowers coming down.  It has been a dream of mine to see a canopy of purple flowers over our deck and now another dream of mine has come true.  I will never give up dreaming!

No comments: