Thursday, August 7, 2014

Two and a half day studio

Soon to come....white railing around the porch and green shutters for the windows, along with pretty white window boxes




The bathroom door and stairs.  


Kitchenette space


There is even a little landing


The downstairs front


Upstairs back


upstairs front



It's like I'm sitting on the TT front porch again


Studio 22
It only took Troy and the gang 2 1/2 days to build their part of the studio.  I can't believe it's actually sitting where the TT used to be.  The next step is for Chuck to wire it and put the insulation in.  I'm looking forward to the dry way guys coming.  Then it will look more like a real building inside.  The step after that will be mine....painting everything.  It's going to be a job but a fun job, knowing that I will be moving my stuff in that much sooner.  Troy will come back to trim the windows, doors and stairs.  Also the baseboards.  I'm hoping to be moving sometime this Fall.  It's going to be a fun winter...sewing my little heart out.  

No comments: