Saturday, August 16, 2014

It's Time to Paint.








I decided I had better get started on the painting of the " play house".  Luckily we had about 2 1/2 gallons of paint left over from the outside of the house and it was still good.  We're going to have to buy more paint but it should be enough for half of the outside.   I'm having to paint with a brush and not a roller because of the hardy board.  After a couple hours of painting, my arm gets tired so can only paint so much each day.  It's slow going but I'll get it done.  Chuck said he would paint the high areas for me.  Meanwhile, Chuck has been wiring all the plugs and lights.  He's almost done with the wiring and the insulation will be next.  We have a lot of work ahead of us but hopefully I will be moving in, in just a couple more months.  

No comments: