Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Two by Two

Chuck's wine bottles 








All the wine that I've drank since we moved up here...ha Works out to two bottles a year.

Remember the two bottle walls that were at the beginning of the path to the BNOE?  Well, we had to take them down so they could move the TT up the path.   All of the bottles just got piled up in three big piles at the beginning of Fall and that is where they stayed all winter long.  They became covered in tree branches, pine needles and dirt.  One day last week as I was working out in the yard, I decided to dig out all the bottles and line them up so I could see just how many there were and make plans on what to do with them again.  I dug out one of the piles and Chuck helped me do the other two.  Now remember the bottles come from all of the wine that Chuck has drank since we moved up here.  Around one a week.  There are at least 20 more empty bottles down in the barn.  Chuck is saving some of them to use his glass cutter on to make some different things we've seen at some of the craft shows we've been too.  I guess until we get the new studio built and know where to build the bottle walls back, they will stay lined up going to the BNOE.  Sure hope they don't reach the top of the path before we use them again.

No comments: