Thursday, May 2, 2013

Porch Pillows





After cleaning all the furniture and the floor on the front porch from all the green pollen, I decided that I needed some pillows for out there.  I went shopping in my studio closet and came up with the left over blue/white fabric that I had covered the seats of the four chairs to the table and the yellow/white fabric that Andrea had given me awhile back.  I had bought two small feather pillows last October when Shell and I went shopping at IKEA in Tampa which ended up just what I needed for these pillows.  I put the blue/white fabric on one side and the yellow/white on the other.  This way I can flip them depending on what colors I want on the front porch.  Sure wish I had bought more of the feather pillows at IKEA.  I have enough fabric left over to make a couple for the back porch.  I'm thinking that a summer road trip to Atlanta's IKEA is in the future.

No comments: