Monday, January 14, 2013

The Way of The South.

My pretty corner of the house
Monograms everywhere

Pillow cases to match my top sheet. 


Little by little, I'm getting each room of the house the way I want them after over two years.  I've been working on my bedroom lately.  Lady Melanie had given me a round pillow form last year. After my friend Debbie ( in Florida) monogrammed a piece of fabric from my valances/chair that I took down on one of my trips to Florida, I finally got my pillow made.  I used the same monogram on my top sheet and two pillow cases.  Debbie has an awesome program for her sewing machine with beautiful monograms.  Some day I might save up my money and get the same one.  After all, everything you own should be monogrammed.  It's the way of the "South".  

No comments: