Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Best Store Ever!

Hunting for treasures!

Shell's Christmas outfit she put together

Look what I found!!!! A Hollywood sweater!! ha.
About two years ago, they opened the best Thrift store ever!!!!!  It's not like your usual, stinky, junkie thrift store.  This one is huge!  It used to be a big department store.  The prices are crazy cheap and most of the time you find big brand name clothes that still have the tags on them. It's like looking for treasures.  When I say "cheap", I'm talking $2.48 for a sweater or shoes/boots, or a dress, or a skirt or pants.  Then, when you get up to the cash register, certain colored tags are even on sale.  Maybe 30%, 50% or 70% off!  Sometimes you are only paying pennies.  It just makes you smile.  It's just too darn fun!  You never know what you are going to find in there.  Remember the antique map that I wrote about.  We paid $12.95 for it and found out it's worth $150!!  One of my recent finds was a $650 Wilson black leather coat.  I paid $29 for it.  I have never dressed so well in my life.  Yes, my closet is busting at the seams...but how can you not have so much fun and it not cost you an arm and a leg. 

No comments: