Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Beginning to Look A lot like Christmas!


This is the one!

Tie it down good!

My Personal Decorator

Ta-Da!! Our Alabama Christmas Tree!

Annabelle and her stocking


I can't believe how fast Christmas came again.  Where did the year go?  Looking back over the year a lot of things happened.  We had a lot of fun company come to Brambly Pines.  Chuck and I both went down to Florida, twice each. Chuck for his Dad's 90th birthday and then to move Shell.  Me, I surprised both the kids for their birthdays.  Shell packed up everything she owns, quit her job and Chuck helped her move to Brambly Pines as a stop over until she gets settled in Nashville.  I had surgery on my eyes ( which didn't do any good).  Ryan got laid off from his job because of them moving the plant to Ohio, but was lucky to find another great job just as he would be out of work.  Chuck and I had many fun adventures through out the year.  All in all, it was a great year!! 
 It's been nice having Shell here with us.  She has become my personal decorator. You know that personal decorators help take it all down too. (smiling)  We've already had some fun times with Shell being here.  I'm finally over the feeling that she is here for a week and has to go home soon.  With her only being two hours from us, when she moves up to Nashville, there will be a lot to look forward too.  Now, if Ryan and his family just wasn't so darn far away from us!!

No comments: