Sunday, October 7, 2012

Marmie's IKEA Rat


See IKEA on the second to the top shelf.


Marmalade's favorite toys are these little stuffed rats.  I guess they are suppose to be mice really, but they are the size of a rat.  We actually call them his "IKEAS" because that's where they came from.  He has three of them and he loves them!!!  He kicks them and knocks them around the sun room.  That's where he keeps them but sometimes I have found one in my bedroom from time to time. Once I found one on my bed.  Well, I went into the sun room the other day and noticed one of the IKEAS way up high, stuck in the baker's rack.  LOL.  Marmie must have thrown IKEA up in the air, really high and it landed on the baker's rack. It's a good thing that he has two other IKEAS or he would have tried to get the stuck one down.   Marmie might be 13 years old, but he doesn't act like an old man kitty.  I wish he wasn't afraid of everyone and everything, but Chuck and I.  He's been that way for the 12 years that we have had him, so he's not going to change now.  He's our sweet, fraidy cat, old man kitty!

No comments: