Saturday, July 28, 2012

More Birthday!



It's not so bad having a birthday when you have so many people in your life who care about you. I remember when I was little, I couldn't wait for my birthday to come and I would be a year older. Well, until it came to the middle of the summer and I had to move up an age group at swim meets, every two years. Here I would be at the top of the age group and be used to winning, then BAM....I had to swim against all these older girls and would have to work my butt off to get back to the top again.  It was a great way to grow up though.  
Back to celebrating my now birthday.  The BNOE invited us over to dinner the day after my birthday.  That was one of the best presents ever because y'all know how much I don't like to cook.  Give me a cook over a maid any day!  Not only did Charlotte make us dinner, she had made me a present too!  A felted nest of baby blue birds! It is the cutest thing ever!  She started felting things about a year ago and has made some really great things.  I'm so lucky to have a piece of her art.  It has a home on the shelf in the sun room with all my other birds.   

No comments: