Thursday, June 9, 2011

THEY'RE DONE!



Look close....who's looking in the window...lol

After months of wishing and working on the valances in my bedroom and the dining room.....they are DONE!  ...a big sigh!  Shell drew the pattern for the dining room ones, Chuck made the wood part and I sewed and covered them.  They are covered with blue/white toile.  They are much prettier in person.  My bedroom ones are covered with green/lavender plaid with a small lavender ruffle at the top and bottom. The beautiful lace curtains were given to me by Lady Melanie.  I'm going to have my little wing chair recovered in the same plaid fabric.   Right now, I don't have any plans for making any more valances for the rest of the windows, but ya never know.  I just don't want to do them right now.  I'm just so happy to have these two rooms done. 

No comments: