Friday, June 17, 2011

Chalk Board


Remember the ugly picture in the pretty frame that we got last week?  Well, Chuck spray painted the frame for me and then I painted over the picture with the chalk board paint.  It turned out awesome!  It fit perfect over the sewing machine table on the front porch where I wanted to put it. I'm in love with that chalk board paint.  I just want to keep making them.  I'm thinking...where can I put another one now?  ...maybe the laundry room?  Maybe the TT needs one too.  Like I don't have 95 other things that need to be painted.  ( not with chalk board paint)  If the kids were still little, I'd probably paint one whole wall in their rooms with it.  I saw in a magazine where they painted the back splash in the kitchen with it and then drew pictures of pots with steam coming out of them....behind the stove.  How fun is that!  Until I find another pretty frame or a neat idea to use the chalk board paint....it's in the barn...waiting. 

No comments: