Thursday, December 23, 2010

" Good Thing"







I can't believe that this summer, George showed up on the land and was so afraid to come near us. Just call me " the kitty charmer". I have never had trouble getting kitties to love me. I guess that is because they know I love them. George is living on the front porch of the house for the winter. When he first came, he acted like it hurt him when we would pet him. Now, he would lay in my lap the whole day if I would let him. He is this little butterball of a soft kitty. I feel sorry for him that he has to stay outside in the cold and deal with the big bad animals of the woods but he has done a good job at it. When it gets down to freezing at night, I put a kitty warmer in his box and he is thankful for that. He just sings and sings. Chuck says he's pretty safe in his kitty box at night and I guess George knows that. Chuck was talking the other day about building him a real kitty house. Said he could make it match the house. We were laughing about running electricity and water to it...lol. ( j/k) I wouldn't put it past Chuck to build it though. You could have blown me over with a feather if you told me I would have three kitties all at once. My whole life has changed so I guess that is just part of it. It's a " good thing" as Martha would say.

No comments: