Wednesday, December 22, 2010

All Decorated


yep....the porch swing still hasn't been hung.

It sure was a big porch to decorate. Thank goodness for the $ Store is all I can say. Funny thing is...no one sees it but us. I was talking to Gene the other day and said how I decorated the porch but no one sees it and she laughed and said " tell me about it"....lol. Their house is like ours....backwards ...where people come to the back door and not the front. At least you can see a little of their porch as you drive up their drive way. Well, you can see the end of ours from our drive way too. Notice how green, green our grass still is. Even with all the frost, sleet and snow we have had. I call it " magic grass". People in Florida say they don't want to live up north because they can't take all the brown and dead stuff all winter. We look out all of our windows and see green, green grass and pretty green trees scattered in among the brown, leafless trees. It is prettier in the Spring and summer but I really don't mind winter up here. It's fun wearing different fun sweaters, hats, gloves, boots and scarves. By the time Spring comes, I'm defiantly ready for it though. That's the fun of the four " real seasons".


No comments: