Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas comes to Brambly Pines



Blomberg Christmas bowl



Sun room tree




Chicken Christmas tree






It's official...it's Christmas time at Brambly Pines. The " Blomberg Christmas bowl" is on the coffee table, full of nuts and my cloved oranges. The rest of the house is decorated and we are starting to receive Christmas cards. I'm so happy to have a big warm house to decorate instead of a cold, no electricity, no water TT this year. At the time, I was just grateful to be living in Alabama. What a year we have had! I'm hoping to finish decorating outside in the next couple of days before our next cold front comes through and brings snow!!! I know!!! I'm so excited that we are suppose to get snow on Sunday. There will be pictures!!!!











No comments: