Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Chicken rugs




The night that Lady Melanie spent the night at Brambly Pines, she figured out were I could put the 5 x 7 ft chicken rug......under the island in the kitchen!!! Why didn't I think of that? So, when we were on our way home from picking Teresa up in Birmingham, we stopped at " Sweet Annie's" and the rug was still there. I was so happy because I had it in my mind that I just HAD to have the rug. I mean...where else was I going to find a big chicken rug? ...and for ONLY $20!!! I ended up getting both of them for $30. As soon as we got home, Chuck put the big one under the island. I instantly loved it! I was glad that I got the little matching one for the back door too. The kitchen is finally coming together....with my color blue and my chickens.

No comments: