Monday, January 23, 2017

Christmas Tour



A really fun way to start the tour.....










I know!!  I'm so far behind with the blog.  I really haven't given up writing on it.  Life has just gotten in the way.  Soooo......go back a couple of months and here is how we celebrated Christmas.  The weekend of December 11, Michelle and Vivi came home to start our Christmas celebration.  On that Saturday, we went to my Quilt Guild Christmas luncheon in Hartselle at the Freight House.  The food was really good and the company was with some of my favorite people.  On Sunday, we drove over to Courtland to go on the " Christmas Walking Tour".   It all started out with a " Horse Drawn Carriage Ride".  One of Vivi's favorite things are horses now.  She was fascinated with such a BIG HORSIE.  It was so fun to be able to go inside people's beautiful houses and see how they were all decorated.   It was a perfect way to start the Christmas celebrations.

No comments: