Saturday, March 19, 2016

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Spring.......

Forsythia on each end of the front porch


Tulips in the bell flower bed.  


Tulips in the urns on the retaining walls


Snow drops by the back door


One of the many kinds of daffodils at Brambly Pines


Grape hyacinths 




More tulips by the back door 


My new hydrangea....
 Every Spring, I say that Spring is my favorite season.  How can it not be with all the pretty flowers that I could never grow in Florida.  All the fruit trees are blooming and the garden is planted and starting to come up.  Soon all the Spring flowers will be gone and the summers one's will appear.  Then Summer will be my favorite season with us eating all the veggies from the garden and picking flowers from my  " cutting flower bed" for bouquets for the house.  Yes!  living where there are four seasons is the BEST!!!!!

No comments: