Sunday, March 6, 2016

A Rose Garden Bathroom


Vanity skirt


Shower curtain


Ruffle detail on shower curtain


Matching foot stool


Valance...


Curtains covering the shelves in the closet


My dream bubble bath space


Pretty Roses...


Roses in the shower area




Added lace curtain to the shower area
  I think I have finally finished my bathroom after living in the house for over five years.  Sometimes my visions and projects just keep growing.  This time I took the same fabric that I used on the vanity skirt and made curtains to cover up all the " stuff" on the shelves in my closet.  It's nice to open the door and see pretty blue fabric with roses on it instead of boots and tubs of seasonal stuff.  Next came, making the valance to go over my antique leaded glass window.  Of course, there had to be a matching shower curtain and foot stool.  I think that will be the end of using the matching blue rose fabric.  I actually only have a strip of fabric that is five inches wide.  Never under estimate a piece of fabric five inches wide and a woman with visions.  

No comments: