Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Meeting Oma and Opa

We're here!!!!!


I have two Grandma's AND an  Oma?


lots of love


Vivi's First Guten Appetit


Michelle's 36th Birthday
Next stop was driving down to St. Pete so Vivienne could meet her Oma and Opa.  They loved Michelle and Ryan their whole lives and me since I was 10 years old.  I spent more time in their house, with Marina ( their daughter/my best friend) than I did in my own home, I think.  I have always called them my " German family" since they came from Germany in the 1950's to live in the States.  They couldn't love me more nor I them than if I had come from Germany with them.  They are a big part of my family's lives and have had a big influence on all of us.  I am so thankful that they got to meet Vivienne.  I just wish she would be able to remember this trip to Florida. She will have to remember through pictures.  What a lucky little girl to have an Oma and Opa!

No comments: