Saturday, May 30, 2015

Mary Kay Andrews


Moulton's Book Club


Lydia getting her book signed


Debbie and Mary Kay 


Mary Kay signing my book 
Mary Kay Andrews is one of my favorite authors.  The fact that she was born and raised in St. Pete is a plus.  The first time I met her ( I've seen her four times now) it was so fun talking to her about growing up in St. Pete.  She went to Lakewood High School where I went to Dixie Hollins but we had a lot to talk about.  Her real name is Kathy Hogan Trocheck.  When she first started writing, she wrote several books under that name.  Her books are very funny and there is always a happy ending.  She moved from Florida right after graduating and now lives in Atlanta.  My book club always takes the advantage of her coming to northern Alabama every year with her new books.  It's like getting to see a long time friend.

No comments: