Friday, May 29, 2015

Famous Ted Peters





My Dear Sweet Genavive 
Just " us four girls" for dinner


Saturday night dinner
Smoked mackerel, German potato salad, cold slaw,
pickle, sliced tomato and a slice of sweet onion!





I had two favorite places to eat when we lived in St. Pete and one of them was Ted Peter's going to St. Pete beach.  It's been there as long as I was a teenager....50 years!  It has the best smoked fish around and all the fixings that come with it are just as good.  If you aren't a smoked fish fan, they also have the famous HUGE hamburgers.  I don't think I have ever had one of the hamburgers though because I love the fish so much.  Ted Peter's makes this wonderful fish spread but I usually can't eat all of my fish, so what I take home with me, I use to make my own fish spread.  Us four girls, decided to head down the beach to eat outside at  Ted Peter's and a stop on the way home for some ice cream.

No comments: