Friday, May 29, 2015

Beach Houses

Genavive's dream house




I would take this one if it wasn't on the beach,



Genavive and I walked down the beach one of the evenings, just to look at all the big houses that were next to the little " mom/pop" motel we were staying at.  Genavive's favorite one was the one that some baseball player was building.  You'd have to call each other on the phone to find each other in that one.  ...geez.  My favorite one was the yellow one trimmed in white ( I wonder why).  ...but I wouldn't want it to be on the beach.  Too many people, tourist, hot, hot weather and sand everywhere!  I'm just not a beach person.  Maybe it's because I was born and raised around it all.  Give me my cool mornings and evenings with lightening bugs lighting up the woods and hummingbirds swarming the feeders.  I know Florida is a lot of people's paradise but it's just not for me.

No comments: