Saturday, April 4, 2015

Still Working on it....




Railing....to be painted white


Wooden Chicken that I repainted


Tea Table


Chalk board that I made from a picture
from the thrift store




We are still working on Studio 22.  I think it will always be a work in progress.  Chuck did get the railings for the porch made.  The floor still needs to be stained and the railings painted.  Along with the ceiling put up.  I've been working on the landscaping.  I've dug up all the bricks that I had used for flower beds around the TT and have arranged them around the studio. Making a walk way and flower beds.  They all have to be buried half way into the dirt so they will stay put.  What a job that is!!  I can only do it right after it rains or the dirt (clay) is as hard as cement.  I have the flower beds just about planted they way I want them.  Still want to add a few ferns and some daisies.  As I said....a work in progress.

No comments: