Friday, April 3, 2015

Baby Vivienne

Grandma and Vivi in Nashville 


Vivi's first Easter Bunny Visit


USF Vivi
( where Shell went to college) 


Dressed up to see the Easter Bunny

All " little girl"
It's so fun having a " new little girl" in our family.  Michelle is a wonderful mama and is " playing dolls" with Vivienne as Chuck said I did when I had Michelle.  I always have thought if you are lucky to have a daughter then you should dress her like a girl is suppose to be dressed.  Ribbons, bows, lace, smocked dresses and pretty little shoes.  Michelle wore a dress 99% of her childhood.  Call me "old fashion" but how can anyone call all those " junk printed on clothes" that people put on kids these days, pretty?  It does my heart good when I see a little girl in a pretty dress, carrying her doll, shopping with her mommy.  I'm sure you will never see Miss Vivienne in just her diaper or her underwear on Face Book.  She will be dressed to the hilt!

No comments: