Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sharing Puzzles







Another Winter Puzzle has been keeping us busy.  Although this one was sorta hard, it wasn't as hard as the "bird" one.  Funny thing is, a couple of months ago, I was over at the BNOE's house and Charlotte was working on " the bird puzzle".  When I found it at the Thrift store, I was excited to find the same puzzle as she was working on.  Thought it would be fun.  Come to find out....it WAS the same puzzle.  Charlotte was the one that took it to the thrift store.  We laughed on how I paid 99 cents for her puzzle.  She said next time, she would just give us her puzzles.  We are passing on the recent "cat" one to her.  We passed the "bird" puzzle on to Charlie to give to his friend who enjoys doing puzzles. Since there is another six weeks of Winter, I guess there is time to do just one more puzzle.

No comments: