Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Special " Blue Dress"

Michelle in her "Blue Dress"



Genavive in the "Blue Dress"



Lily Ryann in the " Blue Dress"




When Michelle was five years old, I made an heirloom dress with French lace and the best material that I could find.  It was the prettiest dress she ever had. I took her to have her picture taken in it and I think she wore it that Easter for her Easter Dress.  The dress got hung in the closet for years and years.  When Genavive was born, I couldn't wait to have her picture taken in the " Blue Dress".  When she was five, I took her to have the picture taken.  The two pictures of my girls in the " Blue Dress" have been on my dresser for years now.  Since Lily Ryann was the right age  to wear the "Blue Dress", I showed her how Aunt Shell and Genavive had their picture taken in the "Blue Dress" and that I would like a picture of her in it for my dresser also.   She was ready to put the dress on for a picture.  So now, I will have all my Grand daughters in the "Special Blue Dress" on my dresser.  Once Vivienne Pieper turns five, we will take her to have her picture taken in it also.  I never dreamed when I was making the pretty heirloom dress, that all my grand daughters would be wearing it.  Something so special for a  Gramdma to have!

No comments: