Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Four Years Later...Day One

Chuck had to cut down three trees

All cleared where the TT was

Laying out the block

Fun to see this trailer again

Here comes the truck!


A Studio on a truck


Getting started


First floor

Raising the walls





Building the trusses


Second Floor


Chuck checking out the view


Tar paper on


Adding the porch

Porch Floor
Four years later and Brambly Pines is " jumpin" again. Troy and his gang are here before 7:00 am ready to call out numbers, saw and hammer.    After two years of dreaming of my new studio, it's finally being built. It's going to be two stories and have a front porch.  All of the excitement of building the house, has come back to me.  It's amazing what the guys got done on the first day.  It's no wonder why Troy had our house built in just 3 1/2 months.  Troy was hoping they would finish up his part of it all today, but they might have to come back for a little while tomorrow.  Then, it will be our time to do our part of it all.  Chuck is going to wire and insulate it all.  The dry wall guys will come in and do their part. Chuck will do the plumbing.  Yep, I'm having  a little bathroom in there.   Then it will be my turn....all the painting.  Next Chuck and I will put down the floor and TA DA...I will be moving in.  It won't be over once I move in though because we are turning the bedroom that I'm using for a studio right now, into a pretty guest room.  That means more painting and fun decorating.  Just keep dreaming.....they can come true.

No comments: