Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Four Day Project








It all started with a picture that I had pinned from Pinterest.  A cute little white corner fence.  Ours just grew is all.  I wanted it to cover the same space as the fence made from the two wooden pallets from building the house.  It took Chuck a day to go get the wood and cut it all.  The next day he put the posts in the ground and built the fence.  Then it was my turn.  It took me a day to put the first coat of paint on it all and a second day to put the next coat on.  If you notice the little wooden caps on the post, they aren't painted....yet.  We got them after I had painted the whole fence and it has rained almost every day since.  I'm just waiting for them to dry out and I'll get the bucket of white paint out again.  The day I painted the blue bird box, a little wren started building a nest in it.  It's fun having our bird houses rented.  Now....just to do it all over again in the other front corner of the yard.  Some day.....down the road.

No comments: