Monday, April 21, 2014

Brambly Pines Pet Cemetery


Kitty Heaven was shining down on our kitties.
(Michelle took this picture) 


Cleaned up cemetery










The weather was finally nice to where Michelle and I could make our beloved kitties that we lost last year, grave markers.  When we finished them, we went down to work on the cemetery.  Michelle redid the iron fence and I brought the rose trellis from where I had it in the garden.  I'm going to plant ivy to grow on the trellis and I'm on the look out for two urns to put on each side of it. We're also going to get the grave vases on a stick that we can put at each grave.  Yes, we will have "Decoration Day" here at Brambly Pines.....(smiling).  I raked up pine needles to spread over the graves to keep the weeds down.  It will take a few days before the markers are dry enough to put on the graves, but we were really pleased on how they turned out.  Not only did we take good care of our kitties all the years they were alive, but we're still taking care of them.  Lucky kitties !!

No comments: