Saturday, January 4, 2014

Let it Snow!










Well, we're ready for the coldest weather in 20 years!  I'm about to be in the coldest temperatures that I have ever been in.  Monday night it's suppose to be 6 degrees and the high on Tues is going to be between 14 and 16 degrees   Yep! that's pretty cold but it's not going to last long.  As the week goes on, it's going to warm up each day.  The good thing is, we're suppose to get a little snow Sunday night.  Only about an inch though.  Better than nothing, I say. I have to admit I'm glad we aren't living in the TT without power and running water, this winter.   It's fun having a real winter when you live in a nice warm house.  Plus, it makes Spring really special when everything starts blooming and popping out of the ground.  I know that is two or three months away but it gives you a whole new world to look forward too.  I'm loving all four seasons! Super Duper cold temps and all.  

No comments: