Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Antique Sewing Treasure



When Lady Melanie and I get together, we always have some kind of presents for each other.  They don't have to be expensive presents.  Some times they even come from the $ Store or it's something one of us has had for years and are ready to pass it on.  The last time Melanie was here and we were out shopping, I had mentioned that I was looking for an antique sewing stand.  Melanie told me to stop looking because she had one and she would give it to me.  I still kept looking because I didn't want Melanie to give hers up.  I hadn't found one and here comes Melanie with hers in the back seat of her car.  She promised me that she didn't want it any more, so I am now the proud owner of the antique sewing stand.  It has a special place at the end of our couch with my currant sewing projects in it.  Right next to my " ott light". Inside of the stand were several little wooden spools of thread for my antique metal thread drawers.  Only 404 more to go! Thank you over and over again Lady Melanie! 

No comments: