Thursday, June 21, 2012

Surprise #4!

Genavive and Lily Ryann

Lily Ryann dancing for Oona
 My last surprise for the day was at Ryan's.  Genavive and I went to the front door and rang the door bell but no one answered.  I heard voices in the side yard.  I could hear Lily Ryann saying " push me! push me!" so I opened the gate, and said " push me! push me!".  Nicole turned around and dropped the hose and came running to give me a hug.  Ryan looked up and just smiled while Lily Ryann just kinda looked at me funny ( like, I know that lady but what is she doing here?)  After all the hugs, I went inside to surprise the other two, Hannah and Taylor.  They had just taken a shower so were still in the bathroom.  I knocked on the door and Hannah opened it up, with a towel wrapped around her.   She just looked at me and said " Hey". (like it was a every day thing that Oona would be knocking on her bathroom door...lol)  Taylor peeked around Hannah and squealed while she jumped up and down, yelling "It's Oona!!!"  All in all, the whole day of surprises went better than I expected.  I wish I could have gotten pictures of every one's faces the first instant that they saw me.  Afterwards, it was hard for me to even remember to take pictures of everyone.  I guess my mind was on a high from all the fun. 

No comments: