Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lynchburg Square


This pic is for Shell and Becca...enough said..ha

Couldn't figure out what Abe was doing in the South and was afraid to ask.

Your move!
After the "Jack tour", we walked down to the town square where they were having "Depot Days".  It's a cute little square with some interesting shops.  We visited a couple of them as we walked around the whole square.  We just happened to run into Abe coming out of a store.  Afterwards, we kinda wondered what the heck Abe was doing here in the South but it was nice of him to let me take a picture with him.  Yes, that is a BIG hat that I have on and I love it!  It sure keeps the sun off my face and shoulders and half my body, when ya think about it.  :-)  I had several compliments on it, that day. I'm having fun wearing all my fun hats.  Wait until you see my fastenators ( spell?) that I bought to wear to Tea Parties.  Now, they are REALLY fun! 

No comments: