Saturday, November 12, 2011

Getting things done.


New Deluxe Bird House

George's house all done.

George waiting for his house to come back.
While I have been working on my "to do list" on the inside, Chuck has been working on the one for outside.  I told ya how he made George a real house so he didn't have to live in cardboard boxes this winter.  Well, he took it back down to the barn to paint it and put the shingles on the roof.  Meantime, George crawled into his cube and took a nap.  I put the cube in the back of the house and his blanket inside, spilling out into the front of the house.  He loves it!  When it's really cold, he curls up inside the cube but when it's not so cold, he stretches out onto the blanket.  If it gets down to freezing, I give him a hand warmer to lay on all night.  What a lucky kitty boy he is!  He picked the right house to come live at 1 1/2 years ago.
   Also on the outside to do list was a deluxe birdhouse to go on the stand that I got at Dave the iron man's. Chuck surprised me and made it yesterday.  He even put some little pots of mums in the flower box part of it.  :-)  I can't wait to plant some pretty drippy downy thing in them come Spring. 

No comments: