Monday, September 19, 2011

Hartselle Depot Days

Down town Hartselle decorated for Fall


there were two streets of tractors


Really cute puppet show...they were all singing



Santa and Andrea


Santa's wooden sleigh that he made
 Saturday was " Hartselle Depot Days".  We missed it last year because we were moving into the house over that weekend.  Can you believe we've been in the house a " whole!" year??  It feels like we have lived up here a long time and always in the house to me.  The adventure of the TT seems so long ago.  I feel like this is home and I lived in Florida in my " younger years"..lol.  Any ways....back to the " Depot days".  Chuck didn't go with me because he volunteered for a " work day" in the forest.  ...soooooo I went with my good friend Andrea.  It was a lot of fun and one of the better " festivals" around here.  Lots and lots of craft booths, food, music, old cars and tractors.  It was right down town Hartselle so you also had all of the stores open to browse through.  Of course since Andrea grew up around here, she knew half the people at the festival...ha.  I actually did know a couple of people there also. Even Santa was there!! and he brought his beautiful wooden sleigh ( that he made himself) . After eating a wonderful steak sandwich for lunch, while listening to some great music sung by a local guy, we headed to do some shopping in Decatur.  When Chuck got home from the forest, I told him that he would probably want to go to " Depot Days" next year.  I know I will. 

No comments: