Friday, September 30, 2011

Fabric!

Sirs Fabric Store behind the bank sign.



Every color toile
The ladies of my Quilt Guild had told me about this great fabric store in Fayetteville.  I was bound to find it...and we did!  It was actually two stores.  One across the street from each other.  The one store had all the Home Dec fabrics in it and the other one had everything else.  They had toile fabric in every color you could be looking for....plus checks and ticking to match each color.  Yep! even my lavender and yes, I did get a yard of it and the matching check.  One whole room had ribbons and trims.  A person could just spend the day in there.  Oh get this!  They had quilting books ...FIVE for $2.99! I know!  Yep! got those too.  The front of the store had a " husband pit" with a couch, chairs and free coffee.  Chuck didn't take an advantage of it though.  He walked around and looked at all the fabrics and helped me get my fabric cut.  Maybe it's a good thing that the store is in Tennessee and we live in Alabama.  (smiling)

No comments: