Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Saying " Good Bye"




The week of fun was all over and everyone was a little sad but it won't be long before they come back and the fun begins again.  The best part of it all was all of the " memories" that were made.  The only tears that were shed was when Papa, Oona and Aunt Shell were singing " Sweet Home Alabama" in the explorer on the way to Birmingham.  I don't think Genavive was crying because we all can't sing...lol.  Nicole says every time the song comes on the radio, they have to turn it off because it makes Genavive cry.  :-(   When the girls walked down the hallway to get on the plane, we headed for home too.  We got home just ten minutes before they landed in Tampa.  It was a good feeling to have my two girls home safe and sound.  My heart felt like it was broken though.  It always does when they leave me.  A glass of wine and a talk with Charlotte helped until it was time to go to bed.  Then, my heart ached again because there weren't three people in my bed, reading.....just me.  It always takes a day or so to get over the heart aches but I'm OK now.  Looking forward to the fun in three more months. 

No comments: