Friday, October 8, 2010

Surprise!




I was trotting down the garden path a couple of days ago. As I passed through the two cedar trees and when I turned the corner, what to my surprise was a big spray of yellow daisies! I hadn't been down to the garden for about three days and they weren't there then. I called Chuck on his phone and told him to come down because I had something to show him. He was as surprised as I was. I was going to cut them and put them in the house but Chuck said I should leave them on the path...at least for a few days. It was the only spray around and Chuck walked all over the south side of the land and he said he didn't see any others. I told him that maybe " Marina sent them to me"....after all she was " the gardener of Gainesville". :-) She could grow anything! I'm glad I found them. They made me happy and they made me think of Marina. What more can you ask for in a day?

No comments: