Saturday, October 2, 2010

Presents













Not only is it wonderful getting to live in a new house but people are giving us " new house presents". One came in the mail a couple of days ago from Christina'.....My German Mom. She sent pretty stuff for my " foo foo" bathroom. There was a pretty soap dispenser with a glass mosaic sea shell on the front. Then there was a matching soap dish with a pretty bar of soap. On top of all that, was a really nice smelling candle to burn when I take a bubble bath. Not only has it been like Christmas, unpacking all the boxes that have been in the barn for three years, but now it's like my Birthday with people giving me presents. Thank you! Christina!!! I also found a picture, perfect for my bathroom that my " real Mom" stitched, years ago. Thank you Mom!!! :-) It makes me happy to just walk into my bathroom. I told Chuck I feel like I'm taking a shower in the forest because of the tile and the river rock that I picked for it. I have the best bathroom ever!!!!!!
.

No comments: